Sunday, October 01, 2006

Copy and paste this link into your favorite browser (mine is mozilla 1.7.13)

http://www.zipperfish.com/toons/yaafm.php

Then click the scientology #11 video I believe.
There is also a good South Park video about it, just google that.

The general consencus is that Tom Cruise and John Travolta are 110% in love with the cock, and jumped on this because it was the only thing ridiculous enough to take attention off their sexual preferences.....Let's face it, who would pay $11 to see a gay Tom Cruise in MI:3 (I can't see why anybody would pay to see it in the first place but that's for another time in the coming Movie Reviews section.) Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but just admit it and move on.

The funniest thing isn't anything you will see in the yaafm video, or the south park episode. It is that Xenu and the aliens is what these freaks actually believe! I can't stress enough that NONE OF THIS IS MADE UP! This is one of those cases where life is funnier than any joke writer could make it.

I admit, I'm not big on religion, but if only one religion has it right, and the rest of us are going to hell, there is a spot deep in the nether-regions of time and space reserved for these retards.

If you feel I am being too hard on people for believing in aliens/body thetans/and a religion made up by a science fiction writer, then just remember : If you disagree with me, you're wrong!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melodie said...

Where do you find this stuff?! You spend entirely too much time on the computer Dear!

5:52 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Auer said...

I have been saying for years that I was going to write a sci-fi book someday and start a religion! That is what the big money is at! :-)

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home