Saturday, September 30, 2006

FACT : L. Ron Hubbard was a SCIENCE FICTION writer.

FACT : He said "the quickest way to make money, is to create a religion.

FACT : Anybody that believes in scientology is a COMPLETE MORON. Period.

If you don't know what scientology is, email me and I will send you links to video and text explaing all about "Xenu" (this "religions" alien leader, Yes I said ALIEN, as in little green men)...I do not have the time or space on here to tell everything that is wrong with this "religion".

1 Comments:

Blogger Lei Lei said...

Tell it like it is brother!! I dont like Tom Cruise since he started all that crap about scientology and making his innocent wife believe in it whether she wants to or not. He is a complete moron if I've ever known one.

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home